Thursday, June 23, 2011

Summary of last week and the week to come

So last week was hectic to say the least. I had to go shopping Friday night for my sons birthday party the next day.  While checking-out the cashier made a mistake and it wouldn't take my mother coupons etc etc. Saturday came and went as planned with cupcakes, children, and presents.
Sunday was our trip with some close friends to a local, well I say local but it's really 40 minutes away or so, anyways to a event that was advertised as free.  Well by free they meant just the admission, almost everything inside you had to pay for.  There were vendors from all kinds selling items and businesses giving away things.

There was a inflatable zone that you had to pay $5 for but was kinda worth the laughs and fun the kids had

Now for this weekend.  Saturday my friend and I are planning, well she's planning I'm hitching along for a yard sale. I would LOVE to get rid of some stuff we don't need anymore, can always use the money to stash away.  Then later the same day is my very first House Party.  I was selected to host a Ball Canning House Party where you learn right a long with me how to can items.  I got my package yesterday and plan on taking a picture of all the goodies once I get my jars I need to purchase tomorrow. Now I have no idea what I am going to be canning yet but my friend is letting me host it at her house and I am super excited even if it is a few people.

So in summary last weekend and this weekend are shaping up to be a really busy time.  I was finally able to get what I hope will be my new coupon and craft area so I don't take up half a room and a table in the living room.


No comments:

Post a Comment