Thursday, June 9, 2011

Awesome Mail Day

So today I hadn't expected anything in the mail except some coupons maybe, so I was overjoyed to find all this in my mailbox!
I had emailed Purex asking about their new Free&Clear because I had heard it was just like the ALL Free& Clear and it's cheaper PLUS they are always coming out with coupons for Purex it seems.

I got in the mail from them:
1-$0.35/1 Dial product
1-$0.40/1 Renuzuit product(no candles)
3-$0.50/1 Liquid or Dry Detergent
1-$0.50/1 Soft Scrub product.

Now here's the kicker, I emailed asking for a sample or coupon for the Free&Clear and then sent me these coupons PLUS in the letter they said "We do not maintain a mailing list which allows us to distribute coupons on an on-going basis.  You can however contact us once every 3 months to request a coupon packet". Is that not AWESOME?!?!

Ok I also got:
1-Shampoo&Condition Garnier Fructis (From Wal-mart.com sample page)
1-Tresemme shampoo&conditioner samples
1-Disney Princess Float from cashing in some Swag Bucks
1-Weight Watchers Magazine.(I got this by buying the cookbook at Wal-mart it came with a 1yr subscription for the magazine)

Swag Bucks also tells you if you email a picture of you with your prize they'll give you an additional 10bucks! Hoping they take this picture because my daughter refuses to let go of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment