Monday, June 13, 2011

My Stockpile So Far

Now I've only been couponing since December 2010, and have mainly focused on food items, not really stockpiling so much as getting enough food to last 7 people.  A back story on that is my husband, our 2 kids, and I live with my in-laws(mother,father, and sister in-law) in order to help them with their bills etc.  So we share all the food and other items.  I have put the majority of the food right into the cabinets but within the past 2 months I have been able to actually stash a certain amount of food and HBA items.
This is my HBA stockpile, it consists of:
-6 Degree Women Trial Size Deodorant
-7 Degreen Mens Trial Size Deodorant
-4 Bottles Womens Nivea Bodywash
-5 Bottles Gillette Bodywash
-2 Cans Gillette Shave gel
-4 Bottles Herbal Essences Shampoo
-2 Gillette ProGlide Razors
-1 Pack Bic Soleil Razors
-9 Bottles Pert Plus 2-1 Shampoo Trial Size
-2 Suave Deodorant
-1pk Ivory Soap
-3 Tubes of Bath&Body Works Lotion(These were part of a deal I posted about here)
-1 Bottle of Dawn dish soap

We won't stink anytime soon that's for sure!

Now here is more HBA/Cleaning stuff.
-3 Bottles of Clorox Bleach (I paid $5 for all 3 bottles, and this will last me 6-9months or longer
-1 3bar pk Zest Soap
-1 Bic Mens Razors
-3 Bottles Hand Soap from Bath&Body Works from the above lotion deal as well.
-1 4pk White Cloud Toilet Paper

Now this is my food stockpile that stays in the purple totes you see to the side, this is separate from our cabinets that I have set aside.(The less food they see the longer it seems to last)
-3 Boxes of Capn Crunch Cereal
-1 Box Trix
-1 8pk breakfast cereal
-7 Boxes of Hungry Jack Instant Potatoes
-3 Bottles Kraft Ranch Dressing
-1 Can green beans
-1 Can corn
-1 bag rice
-1 Box Act II popcorn
-2 Jars Smuckers Jelly
-1 Bottle Kraft BBQ Sauce
-1 Bottle KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce
-2 Boxes store brand Mac n Cheese
-1 box of Ramen Noodles
-4 Boxes of Tea bags
-2 Boxes Ronzoni Pasta
-4 Bags of chips pictured, shortly after my daughter asked for one and one was also calling my name so now there's 2 left
-1 Cake Mix
-1 Can Diced Tomatoes

Now this is stuff I have gotten in the past 2 months really. I have also started a box of HBA items for the navy soldiers my aunt in law helps with care packages...it's a small box but hey everything helps and makes them feel special:
I will be adding more to the box as more coupons I have traded for come in.  I am not sure if they can actually use the bandaids or not bu if they can't I can donated them to the schools or other places I'm sure.  The soldiers specifically requested no Colgate toothpaste so I am trying my best to get the Sensodyne Pronamel for them but am having little luck with trading for those coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment