Friday, June 3, 2011

Printable Proof!

So if you follow my page over on facebook Deal Searching Mama these printables are all ones I've posted about. Now I had my printer que full so I wanted to get these off there before I forgot what I had. Sadly my black cartridge is now empty and I didn't even finish.

My point is in just these coupons that I WILL use the ink cartridge has paid for itself.  I literally have $12 in coupons there and that's how much my cartridge costs.  I only post about coupons I think are awesome are usable.  Now my cartridge has lasted me quite a bit because I don't print every coupon I come across only ones I know I can use or trade or give to someone that needs them.

If you guys have any questions feel free to email me with the title BLOG QUESTION (so I know it's not spam) to monikarclark@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. I like your logic! Makes "cents" to me! LOL ;)
    I followed your blog, follow back?

    AllThoseThingsILove.com

    ReplyDelete