Saturday, May 14, 2011

Recycle Bank

I registered on this website around Earth Day that I heard about. You could earn points and trade them in for awesome coupons, so I decided to try it out for myself.  I discovered Recyclebank.com where I participated in their Green Your Home challenge where they opened a room and you could click on different things inside the room and learn how to become more green for the environment.

After commiting to some other ways to becoming more green I had enough points to redeem them for the two Coca-cola coupons you see in the above picture.  A Buy One Get One Free on 2-liters & a Save $1 on ANY size coca-cola product OR package. Those are pretty sweet for not having to pay anything and all I had to do was click stuff and learn about doing things that benefit the Earth and save me money in some ways.  They have continued the campaigns after Earth Day and have added more rewards!  So keep checkig back if you already have an account on there and if you don't WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!



No comments:

Post a Comment