Sunday, May 1, 2011

A break from the normal

Well Saturday I was asked by a dear friend to do some photos for her.  Keep in mind I am not a professional nor do I claim to be but I think I did pretty well. I loved her camera, it had an awesome zoom compared to my simple 2x or whatever it is Cannon. Her was also a Cannon and I may just be putting it on my birthday list(Bday is July 14th *hint hint*)








Now see these photos were edited using FREE programs and are amazing in my opinion.  Now my friend has told me she paid $100 for her last photoshoot, and how much did this one cost her you ask....nothing I wanted to try my hand at photography and she wanted some pictures.  Overall we took over 200 pictures these are just the ones I edited so far...I'm not a huge fan of editing images to death either, the more natural the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment