Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Mail Call YAY

Yay for samples.  After a dry spell of getting nothing good in the mail today was a surprise!

1 Full size bottle of the new Mio water flavor(I got watermelon/strawberry) and it had a coupon for $1.00/1 which is awesome because I didn't get the coupon in this past Sunday's paper(Supposedly they were regional to high target areas)
1 Sample size Purina BeyOnd dog food with a $2.00/1 any size
1 20% off 1 item at Bed Bath&Beyond-although I won't use this as there isn't one around where we live.


Now about the Mio flavor, this flavor I didn't care for but I have hopes for the other flavors they offer like sweet tea and mango peach etc.  I also read on another blog that their top wasn't on their sample and their hands were stained from it, so beware not to get it on yourself or let kids around it!


No comments:

Post a Comment