Friday, March 18, 2011

Amazing Discovery!

So a few months ago I watched an episode of TLC "Extreme Couponing" and I had used coupons here and there of course and thought to myself " I can do that". Now I knew I would not EVER want an stockpile like those people did, but a good buildup that would last 1-2 months wouldn't be bad.


I joined the website advertised on the show www.couponmom.com . This has an awesome forum and it's even more awesome for trading. You're exposed to people all over the US(not sure about if people in Canada etc are on there), it's a cool way to talk and trade coupons.


Add the Money Saving Queen on Facebook as well: Here

I then saw an advertisement for a local coupon website called www.moneysavingqueen.com and heard about it from a fellow Oklahomian(Okies, I dunno what they call us here lol). I LOVE this website and visit it more than 10times a day. I read all the new info for users and started clipping coupons. Now for obvious reasons if I go into too much detail in this post it might get a bit confusing so I'm going to break the coupon stuff into different posts. I now am able to get a match-up for stores that are local to me and save my family tons!

No comments:

Post a Comment