Thursday, July 14, 2011

My Birthday!

24 years ago at around 9:34am I was born! Now for my birthday I don't think I even asked or told anyone I wanted anything but my mother in law remembered I had asked for re-usable bags for Mother's Day so she gave me $30 and told me to go for it basically.  She watched the kids while I went to Wal-mart and got the stuff below:
I bought 2 large bags and 4 Wal-mart ones for a total of $11.  Those patterned ones are HUGE as well so well worth $3 each to me.  Overall I only spent $36.49 on what you see here. The Lysol Wipes were $2.48 each and I saw this BOGO packs on an endcap for the same price so I got 2 of those and used my coupon.

My husband watched the kids this morning so I could take a much needed bath and relax, it worked so well I was sleepy by the time I got out.  Tons and tons of people on facebook wished me a happy birthday, some I never talk to so yay for the glory that is social networking.

My sister in law has paid for my ticket to see Harry Potter at tonight's midnight release. Then my close friend has paid for a ticket to see New Kids on the Block & Backstreet Boys on Sunday...can you say EXCITED! So happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment