Sunday, July 31, 2011

Moving AGAIN!!!!

Well back in June of 2010 we moved back to Oklahoma and in with my in-laws.  We did so to help them and us at the same time. It's been a year of hard times getting a long but we made it through and are now able to move out into our own place again.  We stumbled upon a 3 bedroom-1bathroom house right next door to our best friends. Now I know some might say moving next door to your best friends would cause issues eventually, I don't think it will at all, we both know each other well enough I think that we know what will irk the other and such.  Now my goal is to sell enough cards(husband has a big magic the gathering collection) and various other things I know I can do without.

Couponing comes into play yet again, there have been some awesome coupons lately, most of them expiring 7/31 so I made a last chance trip to try and use some more of them.

It breaks down like this:
Crayola Colored Pencils-$1.30
Roseart 24pk crayons-$0.45
3-Coloring Books-$1.00=$3.00
3-Boxes of candy-$1.00=$3.00
4-Cascade 3pk $0.97=$2.91-3-$1/1coupons=Free+$0.09overage
5pk Take N Toss cups-$2.96
Colored Goldfish-$0.98
2-Old Spice BW $0.97=$1.94-$1/2coupon=$0.94/2
2-Bengay $4.98=$9.96-2-$5.00/1printable coupon=Free+$0.04overage
Tortilla chips-$1.50
10-Vitamin Water $0.88(Price-matched Target)=$8.80
Pantene Shampoo-$2.84-Facebook Free coupon=FREE
Herbal Essence Shampoo $3.78-Facebook Free coupon=FREE
12pk Water $2.64
Newspaper $2.00

Total after coupons $31.87($4.52in taxes)

I felt pretty good walking outta there with all that for that much. I have been able to get about 12 packs of those 3pk Cascades and the awesome thing is this week there is another coupon I use on the same thing! The cool thing is the house we are renting has a dishwasher so these are going to save us a bit of money!

Now the coloring books were an awesome deal for me as well since the kids love to color and since school stuff is on sale, we all know how easy a 3 year old breaks a crayon. At $0.45 a box I might have to pick a few more to stash back ya know.

No comments:

Post a Comment