Thursday, October 27, 2011

More Printable Proof!

Now I have done this kinda post before about how useful printable coupons are but I am going to do it again just because I think they are awesome!

Now there are certain ways you need to print in order to save ink and therefore money, you can all that in this post here.

In the picture above you can see all the printables I just printed this morning, they total up to $18.60. Now if I use them at walmart that would be my total savings. Depending on the deal I may use them at my local grocery store that doubles, either way I will at least save $18.60 if I use all of these coupons.

You see that $5/1 Cars 2 item, that will help with a Christmas present for my son! Even meat coupons will be helpful!

So you can still save money by printing just what you will use and printing in black ink only!

No comments:

Post a Comment