Saturday, August 6, 2011

New house!

Well we found a rent house we really liked location wise because it's right next to our best friends.  There were people living in it when we looked so we couldn't imagine our things in it exactly. Today we went and looked at it and we felt that little spark ya know when you find a house you really like.  It's a 3 bedroom/1bath, so the kids are getting their own rooms. Now with that let me just say their rooms are huge for kids their age. I am excited about it because it means they may actually sleep in later and won't fight etc and if they do I can send them to separate rooms!

I am also excited because it has a pantry..a real pantry!  Then we were able to snag a wicker storage thing that was sitting outside that we figured we could spray paint and use it for my craft storage, so I saved us some money there. THEN, there was a wooden toddler bed that needs to be fixed we asked if we could keep as well and were told yes.  Saved us more money there because we would have had to buy one for our daughter when we moved in, now instead of spending $80, we can just buy a toddler mattress. 

All in all a good motivating day for me, I feel like we're totally getting somewhere with our lives again.

No comments:

Post a Comment